Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Photographer's Blog: The MotoGP Championship Trophy

The MotoGP Trophy

In August of last year I posted a desktop wallpaper on my website of the above image with a bit of information about the championship trophy's creator, GARCIAROJALS Studio in Barcelona. I'd seen the trophy up close for the first time while it was on display in the lobby of the mobile Dorna HQ building that travels to the European rounds. I was very impressed by the workmanship and design. It's quite a beaufitul bit of art, and I was pleased to share the above photo with others who shared that opinion.

read more


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MotoGPMatters/~3/DlTXu_MONzc/photographer_s_blog_the_motogp_champions.html

Keith Greene Masten Gregory Cliff Griffith Georges Grignard

No comments:

Post a Comment